- "DCTIG" power source is designed for TIG and electrode welding process in DC application.
- Suitable to weld for all ferrous and nonferrous materials including steel,stainless steel,copper,and its alloys.
- The output characteristics are at constant current with electrical technology for professional use.
- Smooth output current for electrode welding process in direct current.
- Easily start the operation with HF start in TIG DC.
- The welding and crater-filled current for TIG can be adjusted easily as well as Post-flow time for flexibility in working condition.
- The pre-flow time is pre-set inside the machine.
- The forced-air cooling system by fan.
- Thermal overload protection adds to the durability of this machine.
|Input Voltage (V)||220|
|Input Power (kW/kVA)||7.3/13.6|
|Current Range (A)||20-180|
|Duty Cycle (%)||40% 180 100% 115|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||60|
|Recommended Thickness (mm)||SS/MS 0.5-5.0|
|Dimension (W x D x H) (Cm)||34x53x55|